Glowparents: Glowbabies!

:grinning::squee:
So adorably cute!! I know a bit redundant but absolutely accurate…lol

Thank you for the baby fix!! I’m starting to realize that I definitely want to be a grandma…lol
Married daughter will probably wait…just started a great career as a flight test engineer and older son not yet married is being deployed at the end of the year and I better not be one by him until much after he gets back…lol

My youngest is only 13 so its a long wait for that one…lol

5 Likes

Grandparent.
That’s the payoff for surviving long enough to experience it. Noticing the bits and pieces of DNA from predecessors is interesting! You will love it!
I had always had this perception that older age was going to suck. I find I am enjoying this stage of life as much as youth. Better in someways. I have a deep perspective, and I am armed with the counsel of the years.
We have a job as a parent, to be the parent. Not always the close friend. Mistakes were made, a big one is being “too busy” to play. A grandparent has another chance to get it right, and they seldom screw up the second time around. :wink:
Grand fatherhood has brought me full circle. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

What an adorable little guy!

5 Likes

I’m visiting my daughter and son in law…and here is my grandbaby dog…lol

25 Likes

That is one sweet looking pupper!

2 Likes

It’s official - my baby is faster than a laser! This is my new little buddy Jack, and I cannot wait to be his Dad!

4 years of miscarriages, a chemical pregnancy & our stillborn daughter has brought Jackson Phoenix into our lives - and it’s gonna be AWESOME!

He was born this morning and miraculously now shares a birthday with both me & my Dad!

47 Likes

Congratulations! After all that, and a shared birthday, you don’t let him share your name, too? :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats!!! Enjoy your son!

3 Likes

The name thing is kind of funny. We’ve always loved the name Jack, which happens to also have been my wife’s grandfather’s name.

My middle name is my dad’s first name, and his middle name was his dad’s first name, but with my name being Michael, that would have made his name Jackson Michael. And that just sounds like we are huge fans that couldn’t commit to going the distance and naming our kid Michael Jackson.

So considering everything we’ve gone through, and knowing that if it weren’t for the loss of our daughter he wouldn’t be here, no other middle name could be more fitting than Phoenix.

22 Likes

Makes a lot of sense. As @jules would say, SQUEEE!

4 Likes

Congrats to you and yours!!!

2 Likes

That is so awesome! Congratulations and happy birthday to all three of you!

4 Likes

Oh CONGRATULATIONS! That is super squeeeee! (Waiting so long, and now you get the world’s best birthday present!) :star_struck::sparkler::tada::two_hearts::boom::dizzy:

Thrilled for you! :grinning:

4 Likes

I’m so thrilled for you, I have tears in my eyes. What a beautiful boy! I know you’ll love being his father.

5 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! :baby: :baby_bottle::squee::love:

4 Likes

Aw. Cute li’l so-and-so.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! So very happy for you!! He’s beautiful. :smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations. Even better than a laser :wink:

2 Likes

No kidding. And since I got a Pro, that’s saying a lot! :smile: