Glowparents: Glowbabies!

He has been standing on his own for about 3 months. She has not yet tried. Her big butt is perhaps holding her back.

3 Likes

Boy/girl twins are the best. Our daughter sat and watched impassively as our son “step-step-thump”'d his way around the house, falling repeatedly. Three months later she stood up and walked perfectly.

13 Likes

Merci, @Xabbess! :blush:

2 Likes

That’s because she was trying to make a living hinge using Proofgrade! That was pretty much my expression until I switched to generic BB Ply!

8 Likes

Since the first Glowbaby, we’ve had another, and he’s still pretty teeny tiny. Here he is, earlier today:

(Of course he only sleeps when I’m at the office LOL)

20 Likes

Awwww…he’s a cute little button! Congratulations! :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks very much! Here’s the two of them, on the day he came home. She’s gotten so BIG!

15 Likes

Wow, she really has…love that nurturing vibe she’s already showing too! :smile:

4 Likes

She loves him so much. Usually the first thing she says in the morning is about how she wants to kiss her brother. (I guess she’s over Mom and Dad. :laughing: )

6 Likes

Congrats!! Again! Cute kids!!!

2 Likes

Almost 15 months old and now enjoying savory treats.

10 Likes

I like Doritos too. :grin:

3 Likes

@james_scheffler, we’ll have to have a play date once the little guy is a little bigger!

9 Likes

My babies are all grown up, but Gwendolyn (Gift for baby Gwendolyn) came to the office to welcome me back to work yesterday. <3

10 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Aww Yiss. And maybe before then. I’ll consult the Mistress of Scheduling!

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaw, what a sweet little bundle. Can’t blame his sister a bit for wanting to kiss that warm little head first thing in the morning. TONS of congratulations!!

This is who I kiss, Baby Isaac (officially Toddler Isaac, now that he’s stomping around), now almost 19 months!

13 Likes

This one if for @Jules. It’s hard taking a picture of a toddler, especially when she just wants to dance.

The best one I could get of her hedgehog shirt!

12 Likes

Awwww, that is so cute, and I’d rather see your little darling dance! :smile:
(That certainly cheered me up first thing this morning…great way to start the day.) :smile::hedgehog:

3 Likes