Glowparents: Glowbabies!

If that’s her in the background, I’m not sure I’d describe that as a happy expression. :wink:

8 Likes

Actually she was extremely happy and excited last Thursday morning when she saw him.

This picture was taken this morning. She’s a bit jealous that her brothher knows how to stand by himself. She is two inches taller and 2 pounds heavier, but is limited to sitting up and crawling.

6 Likes

Oh, if she sees him doing it, I’m sure it won’t be long. :smile:

3 Likes

Ah! You’d be surprised at how much will settle from walking around on it (even in bare or stockinged feet). The first time I pulled up wall-to-wall carpet I found similar fine dirt/dust between the carpet & the pad and again under the carpet pad. Cursed out the builder for not cleaning before laying the carpet. Second time I pulled up the replacement and found the same situation I realized what was happening.

4 Likes

He has been standing on his own for about 3 months. She has not yet tried. Her big butt is perhaps holding her back.

3 Likes

Boy/girl twins are the best. Our daughter sat and watched impassively as our son “step-step-thump”'d his way around the house, falling repeatedly. Three months later she stood up and walked perfectly.

13 Likes

Merci, @Xabbess! :blush:

2 Likes

That’s because she was trying to make a living hinge using Proofgrade! That was pretty much my expression until I switched to generic BB Ply!

8 Likes

Since the first Glowbaby, we’ve had another, and he’s still pretty teeny tiny. Here he is, earlier today:

(Of course he only sleeps when I’m at the office LOL)

20 Likes

Awwww…he’s a cute little button! Congratulations! :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks very much! Here’s the two of them, on the day he came home. She’s gotten so BIG!

15 Likes

Wow, she really has…love that nurturing vibe she’s already showing too! :smile:

4 Likes

She loves him so much. Usually the first thing she says in the morning is about how she wants to kiss her brother. (I guess she’s over Mom and Dad. :laughing: )

6 Likes

Congrats!! Again! Cute kids!!!

2 Likes

Almost 15 months old and now enjoying savory treats.

10 Likes

I like Doritos too. :grin:

3 Likes

@james_scheffler, we’ll have to have a play date once the little guy is a little bigger!

9 Likes

My babies are all grown up, but Gwendolyn (Gift for baby Gwendolyn) came to the office to welcome me back to work yesterday. <3

10 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Aww Yiss. And maybe before then. I’ll consult the Mistress of Scheduling!

1 Like