Glowparents: Glowbabies!

As I mentioned recently, my wife and I are expecting twins soon in addition to the Glowforge. Although I think it will probably be easier to change the twins’ diapers than the GF laser tube, you never know. I just wish diapers could go as long in between changing as the laser tube!

FYI, we finally announced the pregnancy to family and friends this morning. It has been a long journey for us. A video with our story can be found here:

22 Likes

I’m out of likes, but that deserves something! :heart:

2 Likes

Congrats! My twins are 4, so I can tell you you’re in for a lot of fun (and a lot of lost sleep, at least initially!)

Unless Glowforge has made some innovations of which we are unaware, laser tubes don’t wiggle and pee on you when you’re trying to change them :wink:

12 Likes

:joy:

8 Likes

Love seeing when something new gets posted here. This is always the happy happy section.

Grats!

6 Likes

There is that cooling fluid we’ll have to deal with — pink though, not yellow :wink:

7 Likes

If your only problem is pee, you’re doing just fine :wink: . (8 and 12, but some of the memories, uh, stick with you.)

5 Likes

Actually clearly if you are changing the GF’s tube it has a water jacket, so it may actually pee on you!

4 Likes

Congratulations!! Keep us updated ! Good wishes to you both however I’m sure it will go great !!

2 Likes

Per @Jules instruction…my little Glowbaby!

She was born 2/20 at 7lbs 4oz and 21"-ish long

41 Likes

Squeeeeeeeee! She’s a beauty! (Look at that grin!) :grinning: :baby::boom::dizzy::sparkles::tada:

5 Likes

Awwwwww, adorable! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Our son is due in just 11 more weeks. It’s like he’s racing the Glowforge!

10 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

That is the same birthday as MY little one! Although, she is 2 years old now.

27 Likes

Cute! And, kitties!

5 Likes

All of these adorable little munchkins! (What a happy thread!) :smile:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! She is adorable!

3 Likes

She is beautiful! I like her attitude. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Awe. How did I miss this post in the thread…so cute! Congrats!!

3 Likes