Glowparents: Glowbabies!

Congrats @morganstanfield. Was starting to get a little worried .

Sadly the pops and pees get worse for awhile till they start being more regular and better consistency. But me and the wife, and all our friends with kids cannot remember the first 3-6 months anyways.

I do have to say you have a bit more chest and facial hair then I expected. Pregnancy hormones eh… :rolling_eyes:

14 Likes

Agreed! I was wondering how things were going. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Yep, pregnancy hormones do crazy things. You should see how my partner, Jerome, looks–he’s developed these ginormous… maternal instincts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Yep! That’s my guy!

4 Likes

25 Likes

Yea!! Was just thinking about you the other day…so glad you and the boys are doing well…that’s a precious pic of baby and daddy.

8 Likes

What a cutie! I’m so excited for you two - he’s wonderful.

11 Likes

Congratulations…3D printing is the best way to show your talent…and you rocked it !

6 Likes

Congrats, @morganstanfield! I was hoping that no news was good news! Your little man is beautiful. We just found out last week we’re having a boy too! :blue_heart:

15 Likes

Congratulations!!:tada:
I suspected that’s the reason you had been absent, so happy for you guys! Your lives have just been enriched, and it will get even better when he starts sleeping through the night! :sleeping:
“The days are long, but the years are short.”

14 Likes

Congratulation! Good to hear everyone is healthy and happy.

8 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

Congrats @morganstanfield and Jerome. Yay. I was getting a bit anxious for news. :balloon:

7 Likes

Congratulations!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your Tiny Guy as much as we’re enjoying ours.

6 Likes

I’m sure I’ll love having more sleep, but our time together at night is shockingly fun. I love when he cuddles up on my chest after he eats. There is nothing sweeter.

14 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:nothing sweeter for him too!
Working his little butt off, establishing all those neural connections, trying to make a sense of all the sensory input and all that gravity is exhausting!

6 Likes

The gravity thing is still exhausting me.

12 Likes