Glowparents: Glowbabies!

I tell you what. I thought I had pretty well gotten over the whole wistfulness of not having children, but you all on the forum are certainly reminding me of the wonder that I set aside. God bless and congrats!

9 Likes

That’s a gorgeous baby!

2 Likes

I love the “I’m scared of nothing” photos!

I’m pretty jealous that my wife gets the hang out with this little dude while I’m at work & she’s on maternity leave.

But I have my fun when I get home!
IMG_0325

31 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

My wife caught me throwing one of mine in the air (just tossing him up and catching him). He loved it, squealing with delight. She was not delighted. I could have been hurt :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Mine has recently started recognizing the cat. She really wants to play with the cat, and has started scooching towards her. I’m pretty sure once she can crawl, she’s going to be chasing the cat around.

20 Likes

My wife would flip if she knew I threw him in the air, much less let him jump between train cars or fight Bruce Lee. (fortunately for me he was asleep in his rock & play for that pic)

11 Likes

_Congratulations! She is beautiful _

3 Likes

When our eldest was not yet walking, he would bound down the hall on more or less all fours shouting “Ca! Ca! Ca!” About a year or so after that he explained one day “When cat say ‘chchchchchch’ that mean stop touchin a cat.”

11 Likes

Finished setting up the GF tonight and my little buddy supervised.

29 Likes

Here is the lil one doing some QA on something I built before I put the finishing touches on it. It didn’t break, so it shipped. I imagine this is how Flex test their products.

She just turn 2 a few weeks ago.

19 Likes

Make her another! Shes obviously training for Ninja warrior…lol
Dont blink…they grow fast. :smile:

6 Likes

3 1/2 months old, our twins are best friends. May the precious children of the world forever maintain their love and acceptance of others.

21 Likes

Yea! Cute babies alert!! :heart_eyes:
So happy they are doing well.

3 Likes

That is adorable!

2 Likes

Twice the squeeeee. :blush:

2 Likes

I would sure like to make Great Grandfather, got a solid 20 years to go.

4 Likes

What gorgeous little beings. It warms my heart to look at them.

5 Likes

I am both a new dad and an old grandfather. But I have probably got 15 to 20 years to go as well to make great grandfather as my grandson is only 11.

2 Likes

Our tiny human has become mobile. So, we setup a Tiny Human Containment Area.

It’s not perfect. Sometimes it catches other things besides Tiny Human’s.

31 Likes