Glowparents: Glowbabies!

Innocent I tell you! It was a bad rap! :smile:

4 Likes

I bet tiny tiger was not happy.

6 Likes

Lol I bet the cat bolts when the tiny human is put back into containmentā€¦

7 Likes

Tiny tiger went in on her own, and I didnā€™t close the gate on herā€¦ this time.

5 Likes

Yup. Iā€™m hoping one day sheā€™ll figure out how to corner the cat in there, but today is not that day.

2 Likes

We have a smaller one like that which is electrified to zap flies and mosquitoes

4 Likes

A new Baby Cage!
You will walk in there and see standing one dayā€¦ and then they are asking for the car keys.

6 Likes

like dis one?

21 Likes

Hey, would you mind telling me what brand/model your containment unit is? Weā€™re on the verge of needing a similar one.

2 Likes

We have this for the top of the stairs.

And this for the THCA (Tiny Human Containment Area).

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Remember what happen to the kid in ā€œBack to the Futureā€ :smirk:

4 Likes

Since Glowforge made its debut my wife finished her Ph.D., we moved from California to Idaho, and we are now expecting a baby! We donā€™t intend to find out the gender. Baby is due on January 18. I know those of us still waiting on Glowforges will get emails next week about their updated shipping datesā€¦ ā€¦the race is on, @dan!

23 Likes

Exciting for you! I hope @dan wins this race, youā€™ll be too busy otherwise.

1 Like

Well Congratulations! Sounds like you two have stayed busy with the schooling, the move, and the new addition! :grinning::boom::dizzy::tanabata_tree::confetti_ball::tada::sparkles::balloon::baby:

3 Likes

My little Pro just turned 4 mos!

Not many people can pull off looking so good in a blubber suit.

23 Likes

What a cutie! And so excited, look at that face! :grinning:

2 Likes

OMG what a cutie!! A handfull I bet too. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Been busy with the little one. Not so little anymore. The wife and I had our son on May 8th. He is now close to 20 pounds. He has been keeping us busy. Looking forward to making things for him in a few weeks when our GF shows up.

22 Likes

I see an engineer thereā€¦look at him checking out that medallion. :grinning:

5 Likes