Glue tray

You can’t have too many types of glue but you can have enough that you need to organize it.

The back row has the accelerator, toothpicks, baking soda, and application tips for the thin CA. All important items for the CA junkie.

41 Likes

Very nice organizer

10 Likes

I appreciate the size to support the weird size of some extreme oval size ca glue

15 Likes

Love it! I love all things organization!

10 Likes

So do I–I just don’t use them. :smirk_cat:

11 Likes

I concur.

I feel the same way about tape.

Nice project!

10 Likes

Have you seen my tape racks? :grinning:

8 Likes

No, but clearly it’s something I need!!

8 Likes

These are set up for slatboard but you are sharp and can adjust them to any hanging system you need. Enjoy. Slat board tape racks

8 Likes

Ah, these are great! Thank you!

8 Likes

Some organization is like a new coat of paint on a room. Always outstanding!

8 Likes

Very nice! I love anything that helps organize, but the organizers always take up more space!

8 Likes

Awesome! I love organizing things like that. Baking soda? What do you use that for with glue?

5 Likes

Great work! Love being organized!

6 Likes

If you add baking soda to CA glue it accelerates the hardening and provides some additional strength to the joint.

9 Likes

Well, this is another rabbit hole for you to dive into. There are so many things you can fix with CA and Baking soda.
You have a broken piece of wood with some of it missing. (doesn’t have to be wood, just my example) you wet the surface with CA and then sprinkle on baking soda. Tap off any that isn’t wet enough to stick and repeat. When you are done you have a tough material that sands and machines very well.

9 Likes

What you said but gets used mostly for filler. I have seen propellers with chunks of wood the size of my little finger missing filled, sanded, balanced, and returned to service. (non-certified aircraft)

8 Likes

@jamesdhatch and @markevans36301 - thanks you two for the info! I had no idea! I’m saving this info, as I know we can use it a lot here on the farm! We use baking soda for so much by itself - free feeding for the goats, cleaning agent, laundry, and, of course, cooking, that we buy it in 5lb bags (maybe it’s 3lb bags, but either way, in large quantities!).

5 Likes