Got my Email!

Psyched I got my email! Now I have to get more organized for the stuff I wanna make… Haven’t had a chance to really focus on that stuff because of work. Late nights in my near future? =)

And to update the spreadsheet… I ordered mine (Basic +Air Filter) September 24, 2015, 9:13pm. Got my email just now… 7/31/17: 12:04pm. =)

Will let you guys know when I get my shipping notification.

YAAASSSSSS!!!

57 Likes

Congrats! :boom::sparkler::sparkles::balloon::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations!! :fireworks:
Basic or Pro?

1 Like

Ah, sorry I forgot that detail… I got a basic with air filter.

3 Likes

Nice! Looks like they are getting close to the end of day one Basics!

1 Like

A few people seem to have got skipped over though. The most conspicuous being @cbarker.

1 Like

Could be that they just haven’t updated the sheet…

It sure seems like they are prepping to make an August update that states they’ve “shipped” all of the first day Basics (though we know GF’s definition of “shipped” is much different than the rest of the world’s).

4 Likes

Yay! Congats! :tada::tada::tada:

Yes but @cbarker is the maintainer of the sheet, so I would be surprised if he didn’t keep his entry up to date.

True. Guess we’ll just need to wait for @cbarker to chime in. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! :tada::balloon:

Wouldn’t be surprised, because of course asking “Do you still want it” denotes the start of “Shipping”

But either way congrats @pauljima , that mean its only 15 order hours until they get to mine, though who knows what that equates to in real life time :slight_smile:.

Pauljima, where are you located? Just curious where you are, if you are local West coaster or more to the Midwest or the East?

Congrats on the E mail! :smiley:

It’s truly amazing how work gets in the way of so much of Life! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Eric, sorry for the reply, still learning my way around the forums, GAH

I’m in the San Francisco Bay area… so I’m hoping for a quick delivery. =)

1 Like

Negative on my The Email so far.
There were a couple of skips early in the board so I’m not too worried. I’ll get it when I get it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@cbarker. @cbarker run. Run barker run!

(Sorry, been one of those days at work. :stuck_out_tongue: )

4 Likes

Hey with a last name like Barker, Spot is probably a distant relative.

2 Likes

Perhaps its punishment for maintaining the sheet!

5 Likes