Got THE email for my PRO order!

Number 1!!!:tada:

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Can’t believe your post isn’t garnering more attention!

19 Likes

So awesome!! Congrats on your unit and congrats on being the first!!

6 Likes

So it begins! Congrats!

4 Likes

Well… it does have 30 likes in one hour on a Friday evening. But ya it is pretty big news. Now let’s see some videos of the pass through in action!

6 Likes

PRO’S SHIPPING!!! Congrats on first!!!:squeeee::glowforge::tada::confetti_ball::boom:
Refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, Refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, Refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, Refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, Refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh…

16 Likes

Speaking of which… Did the email mention anything about the pass through feature working when you get the machine?

3 Likes

So, this whole Glowforge thing is like how all addictions start out. First there are teases and tastes. Then there is a dry spell. Then some more news. Then nothing, then cool stuff. Then nothing. A jackpot here and there. Then you hock your house and car. But then the real payoff comes!

Intermittent payoff, it’s what keeps gamblers coming back and Glowforge customers sticking around.

Congratulations. That Pro is going to be a sweet thing to have!

14 Likes

July of 2016. It’s gonna be a while. But anticipation is some of the most fun, IMO.

CONGRATS!

4 Likes

Congrats man! That’s huge news! Let’s hope they start going out en masse

8 Likes

I was waiting all day to see who would be the lucky one!! Can’t wait for my Pro!

11 Likes

ProForgeOne!! Congratulations!

13 Likes

There’s no way they sent out just one email! Come on people! I’m dieing here (woops, dying :innocent:)

5 Likes

That would be pretty evil but remember, not everyone is on the forums.

4 Likes

They should be

10 Likes

Can you tell I’m excited and not particularly busy right now…

5 Likes

Yes they should. Missing half or more of the fun.

5 Likes

Woo hoo!!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the first.

Expected that something would come out today. Not because of any magic switch in the production line, but because as long as the unit is shipped out in the next five or so weeks there would be zero reason to not put out the email. Stops people from complaining on July 1 even though there would be no difference in delivery date.

Have always looked at these shipping emails in the same way that I feel about the announcement of a soon to be released Star Wars or Marvel movie. That’s nice. Very little anticipation until the movie hits a theater near me.

18 Likes

Yay yay yay! So very excited for you! Can’t wait to hear more once it arrives! :tada::tada:

2 Likes