Got THE email for my PRO order!

Yeah, it mentioned that the passthrough slot’s auto-alignment capabilities are still a work in progress and that it won’t be ready yet when I receive my unit. It will come later in the form of a cloud update.

16 Likes

Thanks! Good to know.

3 Likes

Says the first of the intermittent payoffs for normal people :wink:

5 Likes

Oh yes. Don’t think I didn’t have ideas of cancelling, even at this late date when my car got totaled and my bank account emptied. I could have used the money. But, all is restored and I have new wheels so I’m content to wait. But that low-power engraving. It’s killing me not having it on the PRU.

7 Likes

Phase Two begins!! Wohoooooooo!!

15 Likes

You will do great things with it I am sure. All I’ve done with it is cut paper that would have gone up in flames before.

4 Likes

Seriously where are the other emails?

3 Likes

Warm Goo Phase?

I ordered mine 5 hrs after you. The forum is saying you posted 4 hrs ago. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe…

14 Likes

I ordered 6 minutes before Adrian, and no email. :wink:

6 Likes

@marmak3261 have you tried just manually setting the power lower? I’m able to do it and we should be on the same interface. (grin)

Looks like he didn’t order the air filter. Might be the deciding factor.

I haven’t used default settings since day one. 1% is still too powerful. Got reply from the mothership that my PRU would not enjoy low power.

3 Likes

Oh that blows bubbles …I’m sorry.

6 Likes

And now everyone is in the same boat of knowing that their email COULD be here any day, but isn’t yet…

Congrats on not having to ever be anxious about that one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I actually ordered the air filter along with my pro model.

2 Likes

And so it begins… :smile: congratulations

Best news from here is you’re not a Regular. :wink:

2 Likes

Avid forum lurker, occasional poster :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OK, now the proverbial is getting real.:grin:

3 Likes