Great deal on 2 ply Engraving Acrylic

This was a clever idea:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. I’m going to try a lite engrave or a deeper score and see if it helps with the wicking to the center. Also need to get some nice, small clamps.

Binder clips from Staples or other office supply places work very well for clamping small items.

4 Likes

The really big ones are especially awesome and have so many uses. They are my number one borrowed items from work. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

And I have a ton of them around. Don’t know how I didn’t think of that. I’m even sure it was covered in numerous other posts. It’s tough getting old. . . . . .

1 Like

Me n’ you, both. Sometimes the most simple solutions seem to elude me. Gees.

1 Like

60mm binder clip, aint it pretty! :woman_mechanic:

11 Likes

:smile: They go with the asparagus clamps (wide rubber bands from the grocers). The other place to find good rubber bands for small part clamping are rigger’s bands. Those are the rubber bands they use to band the lines (rigging) in parachutes. If you have a jump center nearby they’ll have them, otherwise you can buy them off the internet for a lot of money or not too much depending on the source. They’re super strong, wide, and a little thicker than the ones holding vegetables together. (I carry them in my luggage too - they’re super handy for corralling cords and stuff.)

6 Likes