Grocery grabber, carry multiple bags of groceries at once

Just a quick design to hang several of those plastic bags to carry in one hand without touching the bags, two or three cut from plywood and glued together and sanded to comfort should do.

grabber

51 Likes

I’m one of those people that sees it as a challenge to bring in all the grocery bags at once…this will be of great value!
Thanks for the design file!

17 Likes

Hah! You are not alone on the “If I need to make two trips we bought too much food” stance. I make it a personal challenge to carry all the grocery bags in one trip. My wife does not always like the bread being flattened of course. BTW my record for 1 gallon milk jugs is 4 in each hand.

9 Likes

Nice design and thanks for sharing. Should hold lots of bags.

3 Likes

I have to ask…8 gallons of milk? You must have a house full of cereal killers…

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Serious serial cereal killers (say that 3 times fast)

9 Likes

Yeah, well, that has not happened much, but has occured.

4 Likes

Hey, thanks!

2 Likes

same here

2 Likes

I thought plastic bags were on the way out everywhere?

3 Likes

They should be but food delivery folks OD on them and with the increase in deliveries I expect we are likely to go backwards on this, :anguished:

3 Likes

Hope not. I can’t destroy the environment without my plastic bags.

2 Likes

Save a Man-o-war feed them to sea turtles :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hah Hah - in the Great White North a statement like that could get you in trouble :rofl:

2 Likes

Sadly enough we are killing too much marine life with them.

1 Like

I am skeptical as to how many of those bags end up in the sea. However, whenever you hear about a tsunami that sweeps a whole island clear. that is a horrendous bolus of debris into the ocean. :frowning:

3 Likes

“I am skeptical as to how many of those bags end up in the sea.”

Too many.

You could see the tongue sticking out of my cheek? no? the opposite of my actual thinking. If the bags get caught in a wind they can stay aloft for miles, and a great many turtles are found choking to death trying to eat them thinking they are Man-o-wars, I would certainly prefer to have the turtles.

2 Likes

Yep, noticed the tongue firmly in cheek. Else I might not have responded.

1 Like

Put a few of these through the 3D printer - handy. Hadn’t considered cutting them out.

2 Likes