Had trouble with the lid camera calibration

I tried to do the camera calibration process last night. I put in a piece of proofgrade, went to the calibration page and started the process, as explained here (Introducing Lid Camera Calibration)

Everything was fine until it gets to the point where I have to push the button to start the job.

The GF button is white and glowing. I press it, the fans spin up, and about 2 seconds laterthe button turns yellow for a second, and then the fans spin down and the button turns off.

When I get back to the webpage for the camera calibration, it says that the process has been interrupted, and I need to start over.

I tried it 3 times with the same results.

What does the yellow button flashing for 1 second mean?

Thanks.

The calibration feature is being supported via the thread you linked, since it’s still in beta, so you should post your problem over there. The regular support team here in P&S won’t be able to help you. :frowning:

2 Likes

Good to know. Thank you, although I think I know what the problem is. My air support fan is not spinning up to speed. I found that when trying to do another cut last night. Now I have to figure out what to do about that. Hopefully a good cleaning is all it will take (although I cleaned it last month).

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer @geek2nurse, that’s right. I’m going to close this thread. Thanks for letting us know about this!