Halloween Coffin Box

'Tis the season of the witch.

I’m getting in mood to decorate.

Coffin Box - Draftboard Layout

It might be a bit loose without paint.

106 Likes

This is so cool, thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks very much. I see a candy dish favor.

4 Likes

Well, you are in luck.
This so happens to be made with a my first modifier for cuttle. So you can change the dimensions.

If anyone does, please share what yours looks like here.

16 Likes

Adorable! Thanks!

4 Likes

Lucky for me, I already have a Cuttle account. Thanks again.

4 Likes

So cute! I love the details on the top of the coffin.

3 Likes

Thanks! I can make my neighbor happy with this!

4 Likes

Spooky! Great stuff! What fun!

4 Likes

If you need any help with making modifications let me know. I still am very new at working with Cuttle. I added parametric variables for the thickness of the material and the depth of the box. The outline shape is left to the user.

6 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate the offer!

3 Likes

Thanks for the share the more we share the better we become

3 Likes

This looks so fun! What material is this set up to use? I have made a few premade things that then won’t go together. I assume my material is different therefore the slots won’t fit.

1 Like

This is awesome, and I saw it in the Cuttle discord. Thank you for sharing it, it would definitely make a fun project, and I’ll add it to my Cuttle dashboard. Who knows, maybe I’ll cut a cardboard cat bed with the parametric ability! :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

4 Likes

This is great! Halloween is my fav holiday

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
Having things not fit together is a frustrating experience that almost all new users have to get through. You are right to double check what material is being used to help reduce the number of project failures - although every failure is a learning experience. This appears to be medium draftboard sized material which makes it approximately 1/8" thick.

4 Likes

A cat bed shaped like a coffin? Gotta see it! Are you going to devise bat wings for your cat as well? Now wouldn’t that be fun…maybe. How tolerant is your cat?

4 Likes

I did not download the file because to me ——caskets are creepy but it turned out great!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @bwente!

FYI it’s currently free to create a Cuttle account. Also you don’t even need an account to view, export (SVG), or edit the Coffin Box project that @bwente shared. You only need an account if you want to copy the project to your own space / save your changes.

8 Likes

Oops. I had it my original post and must have deleted the line when I was adding the photos. @dklgood is correct!

Yes, the file posted is for PG draftboard it might be loose since I rounded up for paint. If you use the link to the Cuttle version you can change it to something thicker or skinnier. I did two test fit ones using different settings.

2 Likes