Hammer Supplier for Fathers Day Gift

Hello,
I need a supplier for a hammer. Do you guys know any suppliers? Thank you

Well I checked the grocery store sites, the YMCA, the movie theatre and nope no luck. Have you tried a hardware store?

7 Likes

I found a place in China…
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&SearchText=hammer

1 Like

Does it have to be an iron headed hammer? Why not make a mallet using hardwood laminations?

1 Like

Hahaha! But did you try the liquor store?

1 Like

28 days away. Ali might be out. Unless after Father’s Day gifts are still cool. :slight_smile:

What sort of hammer?
Tack, claw, framing, ferrier… wood or fiberglass handle… rubber or stacked leather* grip?

Once you know what it will be used for–e.g. general use around the house, upholstry, framing/building projects, wood carving, leather working (though I think that’s getting into mallets if the head is not metal), it’ll be easier to know what you need!

Then new or used? Big box stores–any hardware store–or if OK with an old used one, flea market or junk store or Habitat for Humanity stores… (though many of those may not be open in your area right now). And of course you can order on-line.

*Yes, stacked leather–I bought a lovely 12 or 14oz claw head hammer with a stacked leather hammer, but the one I use most of the time is a 16oz wood handled one I got for $1 at a junk store. But I also own 2 other claw head, often because I often can’t find one when I need it… and I often wish I had a tack hammer.

2 Likes

Free cartonus.com hammer file

Dollar stores also has a bunch here in Vegas.

2 Likes
6 Likes

I love this post! I hope you can tell us something that helps make sense of your question @woodlands

1 Like

Yes and boy did I get hammered.

2 Likes

Hi There,

I found these ideas on Etsy and looks so cool. I have attached the picture.

1 Like

Your local hardware store will have a hammer like that.

1 Like

I don’t recall Vulcan ever being noted for its musical tradition… :wink:
And I’d much rather be a hammer than a nail!

3 Likes

Just an idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

You must have skipped TOS, then.

3 Likes

Not skipped, forgot about that (grew up watching the reruns all of the time–missed the original airing by a few years…). So I stand corrected and should not have said musical, but vocal/singing tradition… Their percussions weren’t too bad in the Amok Time, either.

2 Likes

At least @Aloha didn’t find a recording of Shatner “singing” it.

4 Likes

I’m sure someone will figure a way to tie into that, or his version of “Proud Mary” that I’ve heard (or failed to avoid hearing) the most often… But glad he laughs about it, too.

2 Likes

Mustn’t forget Dr Demento…

4 Likes