Harry Potter Wand Displays

I’ve been working in Fusion360 to create a more elegant version of my Wand Displays that I originally built on the X-Carve. The Glowforge can really cut some super intricate designs!

pine_armory_wand_display

0828181839c

58 Likes

All of them are fantastic. The detail in the tops is awesome.

5 Likes

Makes me want to have a wand. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

These are so epic!

That last one… Makes me want to no longer see them as a box and display… but only a display, where that “box” base lights up!

(They are already amazing as it… just an idea.)

5 Likes

Gorgeous!
I finally convinced my 14 yo to start watching Harry Potter…Tonight was the first installment with Philosophers Stone. His sister (who is a big HP fan) wants to take him to Universal next year so I’ve been on him to get interested…hes not a big reader but now may read the books as well… I think I have him hooked so I may need to make a few of these next year after he visits Ollivanders…lol

9 Likes

I like that middle one with the weathered look. Nice job :smiley:

3 Likes

They are designed for lighting to go inside. Finding the right mix of light and power source is the challenge.

3 Likes

Ollivanders at Universal is such a cool experience!

1 Like

Oh, they are beautiful! Nice job!

2 Likes

Most excellent! Looking forward to seeing THAT! Good idea, glad I thought of it. LOL

1 Like

Very detailed work.

3 Likes

Awesome Job, they look great! This has been on my list of things to make since before I got the Glowforge!

3 Likes

I got a wand at Ollivanders when I went a few years back!
I was a little upset, though. I wasn’t chosen during the show; they decided to pick some little kid instead of the 27 year old. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

So very cool!!! Thinking I won’t show my daughter and son-in-law these photos! They just turned their entertainment room into the HP room.

4 Likes

I love the escalating elegance/complexity of Harry Potter Wand accessories thing we have going on this forum.

It’s part of how I know I belong.

7 Likes

Beautifully done! :grinning:

5 Likes

How rude!!! Wasted on some dumb kid…lmao. :joy:

6 Likes

Glowforgers Unite!

3 Likes

Very nice. I don’t have any wands. No magic. :frowning:

6 Likes

A layer of diffusing acrylic just under the top? Or maybe engraved in a complementary pattern?

6 Likes