Harry Potter?!?!?

I’m so happy I can finallyPOST these pieces!

I helped to host a Harry Potter exchange recently and made quite a few pieces for my match. I definitely went overboard but she’s a dear friend and I was so excited when I drew her name!

So here we go!
First up are Luna’s spectrespectacles. I sent these to her and told her that her match had commissioned me to make her a piece. She’s a ravenclaw and adores Luna so this was an easy one.

I had her convinced that I was another person in the exchange and played to it unfairly. It all played out perfectly and she was texting me like mad when she got the box because it weighed around 50lbs. :joy:

I made her a tank top granted this was with a vinyl cutter and not the GF.

I used Jezebel to engrave and cut leather which I had planned to see on but wound up using a patch bonding material instead.

Then a set of coasters and a cutting board

Also ornaments for her tree.

Then an ornament to commemorate the exchange.

I also made her into her own oversized witch’s card and made a bunch of tempered chili ate frogs that had pecan brittle in them.

Finally was the big piece. And it was BIG. :joy: I may have gotten a little carried away.

I had such a blast. She’s so over the moon!

72 Likes

I honestly love it all…I’m only concerned that I now know your friend’s full name :rofl: :rofl:

She’s posted it in a bunch of places but I blocked her proper name out. :joy:

2 Likes

This is an amazing gift! I can’t even imagine how much time you spent on these. I love every bit of it!

6 Likes

This so Totally ROCKS
:heart:

3 Likes

The final light box looks absolutely amazing

3 Likes

I would be too! How are you gonna top that next year? :laughing:

5 Likes

These are wonderful! Well done!!

3 Likes

You’re brilliant, you know. Scary, but brilliant.

7 Likes

That last item is simply amazing!

3 Likes

Wow, that is amazing. That is really great work!

3 Likes

Wow! They all look great! And I thought my 28 year old daughter was gaga over Harry Potter.

3 Likes

OMG these are amazing!!! I want in on this exchange next year!!! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

WOW! Terrific work! You might have “Friend of the Year” clenched! NIce work. That light box is particularly impressive!

3 Likes

Each item is so very cool - together they’re an amazing collection! I think my favorite might be the shadow box though - it looks so elegant and captures the mood so well! Congratulations on some fantastic work!

3 Likes

What fun … for you … and for her!

My daughter is crazy for Harry Potter. There are posts that I would never share with her. :wink:

4 Likes

Really, a very nice gift box!

2 Likes

Holy Moly! What a lot of creative work! I am very impressed.

1 Like

Wow! What a gift! What a friend! Love it all!!!

1 Like

Holy smokes…
I love all of it, but the two pieces you did with depth and light are really mesmerizing!

2 Likes