Having way too much fun!

When you come up with a new way to knit, you come up with a new way to create instructions for repeating patterns. Pretty simple, just do what it says then move the card to the back and do the next one. As you keep turning the barrel it just keeps coming. Right side has card number and under the number of stitches you are working with.

Obviously I would do it on card stock in the future…no card stock, but tons of MDF!

I am having way too much fun with this! Lol

71 Likes

I’m still speechless over this thing. :no_mouth:

8 Likes

Thank you so much!!! It really has be a fun design. More than I thought it would. Lol

6 Likes

Id love to see some pics of it working.

2 Likes

I put up a video on my YouTube channel. It kinda goes through everything you can skip ahead to the middle to see how it actually works.

27 Likes

Cool! Thank you!

4 Likes

Wow! Fantastic! SO much to do with a GF…

2 Likes

Very nice a ton of time for sure

1 Like

I’m glad you protected it with a patent. I hope it prevents the mass produced knockoffs that always seem to happen when someone comes up with a brilliant idea like this. Are you selling the design cards as well?

7 Likes

Love the design cards! Especially for those who are not familiar with knitting!

5 Likes

Just when I think it can’t get any better, you design another enhancement. The instruction cards are genius.

5 Likes

@stevemoloney08 You have no idea. I just sit and stare at it trying to come up with new stuff. LOL

@cynd11 I am selling the design cards as well. I have a few different patterns already in the works.

@rvogt Yeah, I have been knitting for a very long time and I still have to look at the pattern and go, “What am I doing?”

@dklgood I have some other ideas for it too, just need more hours in the day to get them done. LOL

9 Likes

Wow! This is amazing! Resisting strong urges to start another ding-dang hobby because of you!

5 Likes

HAHA…I get it trust me. My living room looks like a yarn store right now!

5 Likes

You are a flippin’ genius!

3 Likes

Do It! You’ll never understand how you lived w/out knitting for so long. I only learned a few years ago, and I’m over 60.

2 Likes

HAHA. Thank you, not sure about genius, but I am having fun! LOL

3 Likes

I must send you yarn. What I make is fingering>>worsted weight. Will that work?

1 Like

I bought the pattern yesterday and am planning on printing it over the next few days. Is there a separate pattern pack for the repeating patterns?
I am so looking forward to this and hoping that my bestie doesn’t make off with it - she is excited too!

4 Likes

First off, thank you! And yes I will have pattern packs available as I create them.

2 Likes