Having way too much fun!

That is a brilliant idea! I am going to make mine in counts of 5 or 10 now!

2 Likes

@Helene , @kelley1 - I will warn you, when working with dark yarn the darker colors make it harder to see without direct lighting over the loom. I thought I was going blind. LOL

4 Likes

and @Helene , you are right; the darker rows are hard to see. Mixing non-glossy wood with the glossy acrylic has an interesting (non-desirable) effect, too.

2 Likes

Oh, now I am wondering what if the barrel ā€œgutsā€ was made of acrylic and litā€¦

4 Likes

Could be interesting. I didnā€™t leave a lot of room in the base for ā€œextrasā€ but I am sure it could be done.

1 Like

Andā€¦ Iā€™ve subbed!

1 Like

Forgive meā€¦Not sure what that means. Is that a good thing?

I subscribed to your Youtube channel. :wink:

2 Likes

HAHAā€¦I am oldā€¦you have to talk slowly. And thank you!

4 Likes

That will help with stitch-counting!

3 Likes

Definitely. There is really no way to put a stitch marker on it, so itā€™s the next best thing! LOL

3 Likes

This is awesome! I subscribed on Youtube and shared to FB. I love your creativity!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Designing is so much fun for me. I am glad you like the Loom Video!

1 Like

I have to say, I donā€™t understand this contraption at all, but then again, I have never knitted in my life. That said, it looks so cool I almost want to make one and learn (but I have way too much wood stacked everywhere for glowie, and not enough time or creativity to use it all). All that to say, really impressive!

3 Likes

This is the most brilliant thing I have ever seen! You are a genius!

Iā€™ve been knitting for over 50 years and I love knitting gadgets. This is now at the very top of my knitting wish list! Where do I get get one?

Mind blown!!

1 Like

Thank you! I am such a knitting nerd as well. I created the loom to be functional and easy. You can find it at my Etsy store ExcitedAtomDesign. I have more pattern guides coming and more videos too! You can see the video on my YouTube channel Excited Atom Design.

2 Likes

I watched the video you posted here. I was absolutely mesmerized! I canā€™t wait to try this thing. It will probably be a fall project, but Iā€™m just so excited. I will find your Etsy store and favourite it.

1 Like