Head will not move and says centering

I have had my GF since 11/11 and it still is NOT working. I have it connected to my computer and completed all the troubleshooting I found on the page as well as threads from others. I am really frustrated and disappointed as I finally received the replacement black cable and replaced it just as the email showed and still NOTHING. I have again emailed support (I am sure it will take mutiple days to receive a response) and messaged on FB and now trying here as well. I am losing money by the machine not working since I got it.

Posting here is the same as sending an email to support. If you’ve already followed their troubleshooting steps and replaced the cable, it’s likely the machine will have to be returned. They’ll be along here after a while (but will likely close this thread and continue the process via email)…

If you feel like troubleshooting some more while you wait, here’s a comprehensive list of things to try:

1 Like

I’d suggest running through all of the checklist items (again) on the link that @eflyguy posted to make absolutely sure it’s not a Wifi issue or something blocking the camera view. (Maybe try moving the router closer if it is remotely located as well.)

Other than that, you will need to hear from support after they have looked at your logs, so good luck.

I tried to reconnect to my GF and I cannot even see it as an option and someone asked why I was trying to reconnect it. I am just desperate and going thru all the troubleshooting threads and info to try and fix it. Weird thing is I do not see anything from the camera. On my screen I only see my design. I cleaned all the lenses as recommended. Like I see people showing the actual tray and I do not see that. I made sure the cables look to be in straight and cleaned the lenses and nothing. I just am disappointed cause I saved up for a year to finally buy one and it is not working. Discouraging is all.

Unfortunately, it sounds like there might be a problem with the second cable. Or something else that we can’t see.

I know it’s not going to be what you want to hear, but someone from support is going to need to look at the logs to see what’s going on. (So yeah…delays.)

You’re going to need to wait to hear from them, and that might not happen today since it’s Thanksgiving, so my advice at this point is to go enjoy a big meal and a football game. They’ll get you running, but it’s not going to be immediately.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :neutral_face:

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.