Heart Shaped Box (no, not Nirvana!)

I designed, my wife painted (again)! Our second design, hope you enjoy!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/906964528/heart-box-svg-laser-cut-files-for

50 Likes

I love this.

1 Like

Nice!

2 Likes

You have made a very beautiful and useful box for valentine’s day. Love the color too. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you good sir. I tried to keep it as generic as possible, as not putting “Valentines Day” or “Christmas” on the front, hopefully it can be used for multiple things by just changing up colors!

1 Like

Nice!

3 Likes

Awesome that will be great for Valentine’s Day…

3 Likes

It’s gorgeous! By painting the wood before you cut it, you got that cool contrast with the cut edges.

4 Likes

All I can say is WOW!

2 Likes

Thanks! Took me a whole weekend to get it all figured out LOL

1 Like

Yeah I hear you. The beauty though is once you have it perfected you can run as many as you like.

Yah, it is really rewarding getting a design 100% working and completed. I almost like that part more than anything else!

3 Likes

I’m very partial to hearts, and this one is very pretty. Love the design on top!

2 Likes

Lovely!

1 Like

That is absolutely gorgeous, and the perfect use of a living hinge!

1 Like

Would you mind sharing the svg file or raster file of this? I would love to make it for my mom.

Just to let you know that asking for the file is against forum policy. If someone wants to share the file, you can find it in the Free Design section.

1 Like

I apologize. I thought that was part of the package we pay for to receive free files. My apologies.

Not a problem, I understand it can be confusing. The Free with Premium files you can find when you click on the Catalog.