Help! First stuck on scanning, now Green Wifi light not turning on

I’ve had issues with the Glowforge being fussy after a software update but I’m really stuck.

It was operating just fine yesterday, but then would never move past “Scanning” on the next project. I followed the cleaning/adjustment/positioning advice on the forum but nothing seemed to help. I restarted my computer and modem, logged out, cleared cache etc.

I finally just tried reconnecting the WiFi which reported an error on the official set up and now the Print button no longer turns green when held down.

I could really use your help!

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, that sounds like something that support needs to look into. Good luck with it. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I messaged them and I am waiting to hear back.

Fingers crossed ><!

1 Like

FYI opening a thread here in Problems & Support creates a support ticket, so there’s no need to also email them. That just creates extra support tickets, which can slow things down. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we repair or replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.