Help getting all images to cut

Hello,

I am new to glowforge. How do I get the glowforge to cut all 4 butterflies at once? It is only cutting the butterfly in red.

Thank you!

Perhaps the others are outside of the cutting area. When this is the case, the artwork is grayed out.

7 Likes

It appears you have the other three beyond the limit of the cutting area. You will likely need to re-arrange or reduce the size of the butterflies to get them all within the cutting area. This will be shown as a gray border on the screen with one or more designs selected.

5 Likes

Yup - your images are outside the cut limits.

You will notice they change from grey to red as you move them into the printable area so that they no longer contact the non-printable area indicated by the shaded border.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve hit this snag!

As @eflyguy pointed out, some of your images are outside of the printable area, and this is causing the trouble you’re hitting.

Were you able to work through the instructions they provided, and resolve the behavior you’re seeing?

Let us know how it goes!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.