Help me please with Design

Hi there,

Can someone help me please! I have a problem with my Glowforge, I wanna print this design : “Build a snowman family ornament” , I print once and it was ok. But now I try to open and send me to dashboard and “rendering your design” for minutes and nothing.

And I try with another design and it open right out way!

1 Like

Can you try closing the Glowforge app and then opening it again and try to select this file from your Dashboard. You can also try logging onto the app using a different browser.

3 Likes

Hi ,

Right now I made the recommendations that you gave me but nothing…all the designs open to me perfectly…except that one.

I don’t know what to do and I need it. :frowning:

You will need to contact Glowforge support. Did you purchase the file from the catalog? If so did you purchase unlimited prints or individual print?

3 Likes

I sent an email reporting a design problem but they haven’t responded or anything…and I have purchased the premium plan. And that design is free with premium… thank you so much @dklgood :pray:t4::sparkles:

1 Like

Open a support ticket through the support section of the website or email support@glowforge.com. Reporting the design to the catalog team doesn’t get you personal tech support.

3 Likes

This design is not showing as a Free with Premium design in my catalog.

1 Like

Hi Dan,

The Glowforge team help me with the design, I finally can open it without trouble. :grinning:

5 Likes

I think they had problems with this design but they helped. It used to come out with premium but I think it’s free because it’s an exclusive glowforge design…:thinking:

1 Like

Glad they helped you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.