HELP! won't stop cancelling

Help. I’m so not tech savy. I was printing last night and it was a 52 minute print. It was working fine…I thought. My print finished at the acutal unit, but my app said it was still printing. That it actually had 9 min plus left. The piece was complete, so I decided to let the app finish and then say it was finished, instead it went back to the 9 plus mins. I then hit the cancel button and figured I was done. I went on this morning only to find out it was stuck in cancel mode. I logged in and out to refresh. I had even turned the unit off and then back on last night. Please help.

Maria

Might just have gotten stuck. Try this first:

4 Likes

Thank you Jules. It worked. Like I said, so not tech savvy, I panic real quick. She back.

3 Likes

Great news! (Just remember that sequence…it works to unlock it if something hangs up.) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m sorry you ran into trouble. It’s great to see that the advice @jules provided got you back up and running! Thanks Jules!

I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble again, or have any questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help.

2 Likes