Hey glowforge, just a heads up

The Reindeer Paint Puzzle Wall Art posted in the catalogue comes up as unavailable when clicked on. Would love to make this, so hopefully you can fix it soon. Thanks so much. Loving all the designs you are uploading into the catalogue! Designers, keep on submitting! Loving all your work.

4 Likes

Hi @ssommerville, I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble downloading the Reindeer Paint Puzzle Wall Art! I’ve just taken a look and it seems to be available on the catalog. Can you make sure you are logged into your account when trying to download it to your dashboard? If you are still having trouble access it, please respond here and let us know!

I reported this design as well. It looks like it is available in the catalog, but when you click add to my dashboard, this is the response:

2 Likes

Hi there, I wasn’t able to load it this morning, but was able to load it just now. Thanks!

Yes, that was the message I kept getting as well. It seems to be fixed now.

Thanks for the input @dklgood! We let the team know about this and they were able to fix it right away. @ssommerville thanks for letting me know you were able to download the Reindeer Paint Puzzle Wall Art, it’s such a fun design! I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!

1 Like