HO Scale (1:87) Water Mill

This is really amazing, and even the pics of the final result are epic. Thank you!

1 Like

That is so stunning I canā€™t even finish this

1 Like

OMG this is so breath taking and amazing. You are so creative. Thank you for sharing this. I hope to get to this level of my GF crafting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Truly spectacular!!! So very kind of you to share the file.

1 Like

very cool! Youā€™re making me want to start a new hobby with model trains and all the scenery that goes along with them!!

1 Like

WOW!!! So amazing! Iā€™m going to build one just because you gave us this incredible file!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

2 Likes

I donā€™t have anything unique to say but I had to reply because this is amazing!

3 Likes

Curious how long it took to get it all laid out to cut.
And how long to color and assemble.

People would never pay for the time to do something like this, so it would have to be a personal thing or an act of love.

1 Like

Everything looks so real and your photography is outstanding too. :grinning:

2 Likes

wow thats awesome!!! way to go!!!

Oh wow! I have been wanting to get into building miniatures too but this is amazing!

This is totally amazing!!! Thank you for sharing! I will be making one of these for my D&D group!

Wow, super impressive!! :heart:

This is an absolute stunner!

2 Likes

Absolutely floored. Thanks for sharing.

I am a huge HO person. This is great work!!!

1 Like

This is incredibly done. Thanks for sharing the design. I will add this to my every growing list of things I want to make.
Thank you.

Wow! Great job! Very impressive.

This is incredible! Wow may be an understatement, butā€¦ Wow!

1 Like

I used Adobe Illustrator (which Iā€™m not that proficient with) and would guess it took me 4-6 hours - ā€œoff and onā€ - to draw.

Painting (I actually used stain) maybe an hour not counting the time to dry between tints.

Assembly (glueing ) goes really quick actually. Maybe 5 minutes for the main structure and another 10-15 for all the little trim and platforms. Water wheel about 10 minutes.

The diorama takes me the longest because sometimes you have to wait overnight for different aspects of it too dry. Plus the structure is my favorite part so the diorama always goes slower. :wink:

Definitely not something you would ā€œcharge by the hourā€ for, lol!

But still, the term ā€œpeople will neverā€ is rarely true. There is a market for everything. :slight_smile:

7 Likes