HO Scale (1:87) Water Mill

Made a water mill for the train set! Used .125" Medium Draft board for the walls and water wheel and .06" Basswood from National Balsa Company for the roof, stairs, platforms, and window trim. Mill 16th inch Mill 1 Mill Water Wheel

181 Likes

Your work is incredible!

2 Likes

That’s great!

1 Like

Wow, that’s amazing! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

HOLY SMOKES

that is amazing. Well done.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s wonderful—thanks so much for your generosity!

3 Likes

That is incredible! Well done! Thank You for sharing. What software did you use to do the design work?

3 Likes

This is SO beautiful! I really admire folks who can make in miniature something so detailed and lovely.

4 Likes

Thanks. I used Adobe Illustrator and saved to .svg

2 Likes

Not much I can add to what others have said. Quality, detail, beautiful!

2 Likes

I was going to say how lovely your work is, but since you shared the design I have to say that you are evil. This beauty alone makes me want to build an entire HO village. I’m going to need a bigger house. :rofl: :star_struck: :imp:

6 Likes

Wow…just, wow

1 Like

That is some very good art. Excellent work and thanks for sharing the design. Wow.

3 Likes

Wow! That is some incredible artistry! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Wow, Wow, Wow!

3 Likes

This is fantastic. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

First welcome to the forum!
My goodness, what a first post! You have stunned us with the brilliance in your design work. Outstanding!

You are very kind to share your files. Thank you.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Your first post sure makes a big impression, at least for me. I have always loved model trains just for the scenery. Thanks for the very generous share.

2 Likes

Wow! Great work!

1 Like

Just outstanding! Welcome, and thank you for sharing such an intricate design.

1 Like