Holy cow, I've been MIA for far too long

I’ve only been on here 714 days. I thought that it would have been more. I’ve been slacking a bit since the spring. Lots of life things going on.

1 Like

I’m at 859. But it keeps going up every day! Soon, I’ll catch up to @rpegg.

3 Likes

With 509 clocked - I’m such a slacker!

2 Likes

Flat Earther thinking.
Even in another 1,000, you will still be 240 behind.

1 Like

Not if I use the time-machine I built with the GF!

4 Likes

Could you share the files, please?
:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

While I agree that would be awesome, sadly time machines, like flying cars, gain most of their utility from their scarcity so I doubt he’ll be willing even if asking wasn’t against forum rules. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Oh yes, so smacked wrist for me then. :wink:
:upside_down_face:

Bet you could Google it. :smile:

2 Likes

But when did I do that? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m glad to see i’m that the only one that has been MIA. Although the old GF has been getting quite the workout over the last few weeks with 3 major projects in the works. I’ll try and remember to share them when i’m done. :grimacing:

1 Like

Awww crud! I’m never gonna catch up to @rpegg. :confused:

Got the word from the eye doc this afternoon that I am spending too much time in front of a computer screen. (Go figure!) I’m gonna have to scale it back. A lot.

Or figure out how to deal with dry eye more effectively. Apparently I don’t blink enough. (And Restasis drops are $400/month folks…eye transplants are probably cheaper!)

Gonna be tough - you guys are practically family now. :disappointed_relieved:

I’m going to have to stop reading everything…tag me if there’s something you want me to see, I’m going to have to limit myself or risk damaging my vision permanently, and I’m not done with it.

I’m sad tonight.

1 Like

:worried: text to speech.

5 Likes

Whoa!!! Keep your vision!

I was at -5.9 for both eyes before my laser eye surgery (I was so blind that I thought a blurry pile of white dirty laundry was my cat Starbucks and proceeded in trying to pet “it”)

Is there a cure for dry eyes? I heard of Lipiflow - I think it’s around $800 for both eyes… and it’s suppose to help?

3 Likes

Awwww, man, that really bites. Take care of yourself my friend! And for the rest of us: we need to start a campaign to get Jules to blink more! There must be a way.

2 Likes

Might be next. Currently have some special blue light blocking specs on order. Until they get here, I’m going to limit it to one or two short visits daily.

And this is it. With :sunglasses: so I’m uber cool.

(Use energy wasting incandescents folks. You’ll keep your vision longer.)

Perfectly understandable. The problem would be if it felt like Starbucks.

1 Like

Oooooh, are they the ones that are twice as large as VR goggles?

1 Like

Sad cat memes so she cries more?

2 Likes

Please! Anything! It’s been a single day and I AM BORED OUT OF MY :skull: !

This is going to freaking kill me…maybe blind is better than brain dead.