Homing/Scanning

I cannot get my Pro to come out of homing/scanning mode. Everything is clean and I have restarted the machine (multiple times), my computer and reset the modem. Is there anything else I can do?

If you do a search on this forum for the problem you are seeing, you will find several sets of troubleshooting steps. You will need to go through those and then list exactly what you have done and what the results are. Be very specific on what you did and the results of each step. For example, “reset the router” may mean turned it off and on again, or reset it to factory settings, or unplugged it for several minutes and then plugged it in again. Each of these steps will have different results. The first will not likely do anything to help, nor will the second. The third is the most common solution for WiFi issues, which may lead to this problem.

Once you have completed and documented the steps you have taken, we owners can provide additional information either on what you may want to do, or if you will need to wait for Support to get back to you.

Please keep in mind that this support topic has created a new support ticket. If you email Support you will create a duplicate ticket that will delay any official response from Support.

1 Like

Thank you

Here’s a link to probably the most complete list we have so far: Stuck Centering/Focusing: How to Troubleshoot for potential Lid Cable issues before contacting Support :astonished:

3 Likes

I am sorry that you hit a snag. Thanks to everyone here, it looks like your Glowforge is connected and you’ve been able to print since posting. That’s great!

Please let us know if you’re still experiencing any trouble trying to print.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.

1 Like