How detailed is GLOWFORGE

Hi guys just wanted to how detail GLOWFORGE can be. Made this for a client who love it and requested more of them. Hope you guys enjoy it as I did.

49 Likes

Really cool detail on this one, nice design :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Awesome!

5 Likes

Bamboo settings ? 1000/90/271?

3 Likes

For conversations about settings, head on over to the “Beyond the Manual” category. Here’s one that might lead you to some helpful info. Help with Power/Speed on Bamboo Cutting Board

5 Likes

I really love how detailed your design is!

2 Likes

Nice work! A happy customer is nice to have! Great job!

5 Likes

Correct

2 Likes

Is it ok with the FNL if there are lots of question marks included?

Beautiful job BTW. :heart_eyes:Precise detail is what a laser does best

4 Likes

You’re really making me want to get into the cutting board game! I think I’ve said this about a hundred times now to different cool ideas. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Its worth it

11 Likes

Beautiful stuff!

3 Likes

Wow! That is quite detailed. Looks great.

5 Likes

that looks awesome!

and it also reminds me I have a box of cutting boards that I got on clearance at home depot.

Hmmmmm

4 Likes

I cannot complain… custom work has been great.

5 Likes

Got mine at ikea

2 Likes

That looks great!

I really need to get the trusty measuring stick out and make some supports. some of the cutting boards I have are slightly too thick.

I have been focusing on shot glasses lately. this weekend I hope to complete the last jig.

last IKEA I was in I was in Florida. not an easy thing to bring a stack of cutting boards back in my luggage on a plane.

BTW, how stocked is your local IKEA? buddy of mine was in the I had been to in Tampa a while back, and shared pics of all of the empty shelves.

1 Like

Couldn’t tell you. I’m in Tucson and the closest is Phoenix. And my wife, who hates to go there but always manages to spend money when we do, won’t let me go. Before Xmas it was pretty good.