How do I go about opening a ticket? I have had many problems with my glowforge especially long wait times while preparing print and then just getting an error. Thank You

How do I go about opening a ticket? I have had many problems with my glowforge especially long wait times while preparing print and then just getting an error.
Thank You

1 Like

You just opened one by posting here.

(Long wait times before erroring out is generally a sign of something set up incorrectly in the file. If you want to zip and then upload one of the problem files, someone might be willing to take a look at it to see if anything jumps out. Be sure to specify what design program you are using.)

5 Likes

Actually you’ve just opened two of them, since you’ve posted here twice. If you’ve emailed support, you’ve also opened a ticket by doing that. It takes some time for them to slog through all the duplicate tickets, so while you’re waiting for them to respond, how about sharing some details so some of your fellow GF owners can try and help you out?

4 Likes

This forum is the best support resource I have found. This place is populated with many experienced users, and throwing a problem on the table here will result in many minds attacking it.

A lot of us have experienced the frustration you feel, and that is a massive buzz-kill. The other extreme is the Cascade of thrills from your ideas coming to reality. I came here knowing zero about lasers, CNC or design software, and it is the people here that armed me with the education to unleash the potential of this thing and my creativity.

7 Likes

Thanks for the answer @geek2nurse, that’s right. It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.