How long for spare parts to ship?

I discovered last week that one of my black wheels had cracked so promptly emailed Glowforge for a replacement. They created the order last Thursday 22nd but they still have not shipped. Is it normal to wait this long? I did email support yesterday but have not had a response.

1 Like

I have never ordered spare parts but I am waiting for my refurbished machine to be shipped out as well. They said that it would be a quick turn around as they will process it ‘right away’ once it’s all paid for and it was placed the same time as you 22nd but still nothing.

It’s quite frustrating to know that they are prompt in fulfilling sales through constant emails but takes a long time for shipping.

Yes, it is normal.

Support does not stock or ship parts, they have to notify the company that does, and communication between them has been demonstrated to be extremely poor.

Your part may already be on the way.

1 Like

Thanks both it does seem ridiculous the amount of time it takes them to ship things. Hopefully it’s in the mail and they just haven’t provided tracking

As with getting your original machine, the best solution is to sign up for FedEx and UPS’s shipment notification, that way anytime something is headed toward your house you’ll be notified whether or not the company has gotten you your tracking info (works great for Etsy orders too!)

I’m so sorry for the wait. I’ve just sent an update to your email with us. Since we’re working on it there, I’m going to close this thread.