How to Make a Ravioli Rolling Pin | I Like To Make Stuff

Making me really hungry.

1 Like

I like the ravioli cutter; that is something I would use.

I misspelled it anyway: cannelloni. My time in a Mexico has significantly affected my Italian spelling. And my English.

8 Likes

Wow, you have outdone yourself with this one! From project design to what appears to be an excellent home cooked meal … very impressive, sir.

I’d also like to note how often you have mentioned that you struggle with design, or find that piece challenging … so it’s worth pointing out that your patience and practice appear to be paying off. You’ve been cranking out some excellent design work of late!

That’s very encouraging to me, as I’m currently feeling a bit overwhelmed and unworthy on the design front. I have a whole lot of learning ahead of me, but your progress and results give me hope :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well… now I have to make some scratch pasta too… maybe next Sunday.

1 Like

QUIT it you guys! I do not have time to make my own…have you no soul? :tired_face:

6 Likes

Thanks.I really have been spending lots of time with the Glowforge. Trying to get everything ready for Maker Faire. I did a giant project Friday and Saturday. The design time was minimal but the execution was long in printing. So many improvements come from iterations and then the forum has great insights. @chadmart1076’s way of dealing with the crinkle cut was just something amazing to see. I had given it up and then there it is.

I have found that following a design through until it works and is efficient takes some time but is well worth it. Then remembering the steps you took to get there. Somehow I couldn’t find my notes that gave settings for engraving Proofgrade plywood to half the depth.

7 Likes