I bought something to cut and it won't show up

I want to use the coasters to make something. When I click to load onto cut screen it doesn’t not show up. How to I get this to work? That not the only one to not loading, what do I do? I cant rebuy it wont let me. PLEASE HELP!! I have a project do. :frowning:

What probably happened is that the last time you loaded that file, you deleted some of the elements. No problem! If it’s a catalog file from Glowforge, all you have to do is load the file (even if it’s empty), then click on the (…) symbol on the menu, and choose Reset Design. The original design will be loaded. Note that this only works for Glowforge catalog designs. If it was one of your own, you will have to re-upload the file from wherever you stored it on your computer.

Edit: forgot to mention, if there is still something left in that file, the reset won’t work (unless the way it works has changed). All you have to do in that case is delete the rest of the contents of the file before you reset the design.

5 Likes

Thanks for the answer @cynd11, that’s right. I’m going to close this thread - if more questions come up, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for asking about this!