I cannot get free prints offered with premium

I have the premium package and I am trying to get the wrapped in a mystery box. when I go the the free with premium page it says click on log in to order. When I press the log in button my computer says ooops invalid multi pass request, the email given is already used by another customer with a different multi pass identifier. Not only do I not know what this means but I don’t know how to fix the problem. I only have one Glowforge and I only have one computer and one log in. I tried to log out and back in to fix the problem but the same message keeps popping up. I am a premium member and would like to use the benefits that come with being a member. It does not even give me the option to buy the box, even though I should be able to get it for free.

Try a different browser.

It said the same thing =(

Has that offer expired?

1 Like

That design was a Premium design for the month of October. It is now available for sale in general to all in the regular section of the catalog.

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing…it might have been through the end of the month, but I’m not sure.
(And I see @dklgood thought so too.)

It is not available any more but i have been trying for the past 2 days. And it wont even give me the option to buy it the same screen pops up when I try. And if I try to get any of the other items that are available now it still wont let me. I tried logging out and logging back in, I had tried using different browsers and it still does not work. I messaged glowforge for help I’m just waiting for a response.

When I went to it they wanted me to pay for it. Im wondering if we only get it free in the month it is featured. Then its no longer free?

The free design of the month is only free during that month. After the month is up the file is no longer free.

I know but I was trying to get it when it was still October and it wouldn’t let me. I am trying to pay for it now and the same ooops page pops up. I tried to get the November design (just to see if it works I don’t want it) and the same thing happens. I messaged Glowforge and it is taking a while to hear back so I was hoping someone here might have had the same problem and knew how to fix it. =(

Try changing your password, that seemed to work for someone who had this problem previously.

If that doesn’t do it, you’ll need help from Glowforge. It’s a problem with the connection between Glowforge accounts and Shopify, nothing to do with your computer or browser.

1 Like

@t.clouse736 I see that we have reached out to you via email regarding this so I’m going to close out this ticket.