I did it! i just made the purchase of a glowforge pro!

Greetings everyone! Just wanted to drop a “Hip Hip Hooray!:star_struck:” on purchasing the Glowforge Pro. I was a little bit hesitant on the big purchase at first but after seeing all the AMAZING creations everyone was able to crank out, I clicked the CHECKOUT button. Very excited for what’s to come and will probably be pretty active on the Q&A forums.

Happy Creating!
-LuLu-:love_letter:

39 Likes

Congrats!

5 Likes

Sweeeet. Looking forward to seeing what you make.

6 Likes

You’re obviously a sharp cookie LuLu. They’re fantastic, and getting better all the time! :smile:

8 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Excellent choice in my humble opinion. You are gonna have a lot of fun!

6 Likes

You made a great choice. I was just thinking the other day how my only regret in purchasing my Glowforge several years ago was buying the Basic and not upgrading to the Pro when I had the chance.

Don’t get me wrong - I still LOVE my basic, but hindsight being 20/20, the Pro would have been the best choice. To paraphrase dialog from one of the scenes in one of the Indiana Jones movies …

youchosewisely

8 Likes

Now for the metric ton of reading:

Read until your eyes just about fall out. Then tape your eyes in place and keep reading. Use proofgrade eyeball tape for best results.

9 Likes

Welcome @cali.lulu888 to the forum. Looking forward to seeing what you create!

4 Likes

:tada: Congratulations on a mighty fine purchase!

4 Likes

You will not be able to make anything on your Glowforge until it arrives but you can have Inkscape and Gimp now and for free and being handy with those will greatly improve what you can accomplish when the Glowforge arrives.

Congratulations and welcome to our club! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Most fun you can buy! Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the learning process!

2 Likes

Congratulations! And welcome to this asylum…er…forum!
All kidding aside, if there was ever a “brain trust” of the laser creation world, it’s in here. They always have the answers to my questions, even if it’s not what I wanted to hear, lol. Most helpful group of folks in the world.

6 Likes

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing the great things you will make!

2 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Congrats and welcome!

1 Like

A warm welcome to you, cali.lulu888!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.