I don't know Jack, but this building holds it. :)

Well…Happy Taco Tuesday Everyone!

Took forever, but I finally finished the 5th Building in the Village Series and it is not for the faint of heart! LOL

Having to make a minor change to 20 pieces was kinda a PITA. LOL

I give you Kringle’s Mill. 11" H x 7.5" W x 12.25" L. I still have to finish the sign, but I really like how it turned out.

Holds a 750Ml of Jack and 4 Rocks Glasses. Surprisingly I do not own Rocks glasses. LOL
I bought mine off Amazon for like 6 bucks.

Made with 1/8 MDF (Of Course) and like a really small amount of Acrylic. To get the bend for the water, I just held it over the gas burner for about 30 seconds then used a spatula to bend the end over. Easy peasy! And yes the wheel spins. :slight_smile:

82 Likes

Incredible! I hope we’re going to see the whole village. (I love to torture myself.) :smile:

11 Likes

OMG, this (you) are something else! Love it…

5 Likes

HAHA. Yeah I will have to figure out how to get the whole village in a shot. One more to go!

7 Likes

I think this is my favorite so far.

It’ll bring a smile even without the alcohol

5 Likes

Thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It is mine too. Although I am partial to them all. :wink: This one was a test of my illustrator skills. Way too many moving parts. LOL

2 Likes

This is awesome! Wow :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Thank you! These buildings have been fun and have become increasingly harder with each one. LOL

2 Likes

Oooo soooo cool! At some point I would love to see a screen record of how you create these!

6 Likes

A very nice Christmas gifts for lots of uses. Any kind of bottle could be used, however like you I would prefer Jack. Great design too. :blush:

4 Likes

Well this one was smooth sailing until I realized that I made a mistake on one initial measurement so I had to go back and fix 20 pieces. LOL

4 Likes

Whoa! There’s gonna be a lot of booze under your Christmas tree (but brilliantly disguised).

5 Likes

Thank you! I had to do one that fit Jack for my Cousin-in-Law. LOL

2 Likes

HAHA. I don’t even drink Liquor, the Beer Caddy was for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow. This is insane, and I mean that in the nicest way, but really, crazy amount of work.

6 Likes

Excellent design! Always enjoy seeing your posts!

5 Likes

Love the water feature in the spillway.

5 Likes

HAHA. Thanks, It didn’t start out so involved, then it just kinda happened. LOL

2 Likes

Thank you so much!