I don't know Jack, but this building holds it. :)

You are so amazing!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for that. Not sure amazing is warranted. In my mind it’s just 2 boxes with crap glued on. LOL

2 Likes

That is a great idea!!!

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: it’s because you have an amazing mind! :wink:

1 Like

Isn’t this a bit like your dog having puppies?
All excited and proud, but the day you have to pass them off to another is lurking in the near future.

Unless you are making a box museum , they will have to go away to another home sooner or later, right? (maintain visiting rights)

On the happy side, they may get re-gifted back (you never know).

4 Likes

You really are an inspiration. Like @Jules said, we hope to see the whole village together.

4 Likes

HAHA…It’s more like I may have to move because my neighbors are afraid to answer the door. (knock knock) “Hi I just made this do you want it?” My biggest fear is that no one will take them and I will be stuck trying to work around them . LOL

4 Likes

Thank you! I will have everything together once the final one is done. I may need to move the furniture to get them all in! LOL

1 Like

Beautiful story.

1 Like

This made me laugh because my dear next door neighbors have been the recipient of dozens of GF products. We have a serious problem because I do not have any more room in my house display anything and they do not have any more room.

Even our backyards have my GF garden art. Eric and I won the neighbor lottery when Ted moved in. Then Ted married Lisa and we won the lottery again.

In the next year Ted is going to build an outdoor wood shop. He told me he is going to have some type of sidewalk to the wood shop so I can easily access the shop with my wheelchair.

Ted and I are planning to combine his projects with the GF. Two Saturdays a month when the weather is nice we are going to have a neighborhood art festival. A few of the other neighbors want to join us on our business endeavor. A couple in our neighborhood have a food truck business. They want to park there food truck in front of our homes during the festival.

Great thing about living in Knoxville we are not going to need any type of special permits if it is held here at our home.

5 Likes

Brilliant work!

1 Like

Wow - that’s so cool!

1 Like

Your work is amazing. Thanks for sharing. What program do you use to create your initial design before sending it to the Glowforge?

Thank you! I create everything I do in illustrator. And welcome to the community!!!

1 Like