Had my Pro for about 8 months with absolutely no problems. Turned it on this afternoon and the dreaded yellow button happened.
- I’ve turned the unit on and off several times with lid closed, lid open, UI open and UI closed. When the UI is open it LID OPEN when I power on the unit with the lid open. When powered on with the lid closed is shows FOCUSING.
- I’ve cleaned the camera lens, the lenses on the head and the home lens.
- I’ve checked the cable going into the head, disconnected it, sprayed contact cleaner on the pins and into the cable, reattached cable making sure it clicked into seat.
- I read a post on how to extract the logs (turn on unit and hold the button down for 10 seconds until it turns teal, then going into pc wifi settings and connecting to the glowforge). I’ve sent the logs to GF HQ but have not heard back yet.
- I’ve checked everything I can think of including removing the tray and making sure it is properly seated.
- It is vented to the outdoors using the in-line fan. Outside temp is 60 degrees and sunny (but no sun directly on the unit). Inside temp is 68 degrees.
I currently have the unit on in case GF HQ wants to remotely access the unit, but I would like to get it working if I can.
Any thoughts on what else can be tried?