I have a Replaced Plus Unit with Now an Error of Interlock Alert

I have a replaced plus I got in April after Purchasing a new one in February. Unit was working fine last night. Powered up this morning and was fine. Well went to power up tonight and guess what. Interlock Alert warning… What the heck is that? This is a replaced unit, I got in April. What in the world. I am so careful with this machine, this is crazy. I did email support. I know better than to touch or fool with anything with out supports instruction. This is an expensive machine and to have another problem, shesh… I do hope this get resolved quickly, my side business depends on it and I have order standing at a hault right now.

Sorry about the problems. I just thought I’d let you know that if you’ve already emailed support, it’s best not to also post here in Problems and Support, because that opens a duplicate support ticket, which slows them down. If you just want to vent to the rest of us, you can post over in Everything Else instead. :slight_smile:

Thanks and I did. lol Blessings for a great day,

2 Likes

Hello, @heatmom4 I’m very sorry for the issue you are running into with your Glowforge printer. I noticed you had an email ticket opened so I just replied to that email. I am going to go ahead and close this thread to mitigate any confusion or miscommunication. Thank you!