I have issues remembering birthdays

I have issues remembering birthdays.

So, I started looking for a birthday calendar, from my search I was only finding ones that have small round name and date tags hung with string or wire. Well I have 4 daughters, with 4 husbands and 16 grand kid’s (love em all) O and one wife I could not imagine what a small gust of wind would do the tags.
Because I have used this site many times for information, inspiration and help that I wanted to give something back.
So, I created my first project from scratch hope you enjoy.
I used 3 mm Baltic birch for this no finish.

If you have issues completing this please feel free to contact me .

Family Birthdays to post

Sorry I did mean to post the picture also.

Assembly instructions.docx (145.2 KB)

37 Likes

Thanks for the share! How is it put together? I don’t have any issues remembering birthdays, but my dad always forgets mine :rofl: He actually called me this year on my birthday just to chat, but he completely forgot my actual birthday. And he has WAY less kids and grandkids.

3 Likes

Looks like a great project - so thanks for the share. Can you share a photo of the finished calendar to give us a better idea of what it looks like?

2 Likes

Kind of you to share!

Thank you this will definitely keep me from the dog house with my kids…

The sliding slot idea is brilliant! Thanks!

I had similar thoughts about the little hanging tags, while they are super cute I absolutely love this idea! I am always forgetting birthdays and this would be super easy to glance at, place anywhere and be a helpful reminder :slight_smile: Thanks a BUNCH for sharing!! Love it!!

Thank you my family is growing too