I have never canceled the order of my glowforge

I have not canceled the order and I have not been refunded the money, anybody can explain the situation I want to believe that you are a serious company please I need an explanation…

Moved this to support and problems sections. @Rita or @bailey can chime in here, but your best bet for getting hold of staff is through their email. support@glowforge.com

6 Likes

Buy two glowforge I have the receipts, banking operations and debits in account … I demand an explanation and if I cancel them because they did not return the money yet ???

They’re good people. They’ll respond. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: There is a few day period for it to process if they have already issued it.

4 Likes

This is a serious problem i want an immediate response

I hope the delivery for December … buy the first days of sale … we hope they are serious people … we are many who put our money and trust in you

If you want an immediate response, send an email to support@glowforge.com

This is a forum of people who bought the machines, not a place where the manufacturers are.

They will check the computer systems and figure out what went wrong. But they do not have the information here. It will be faster if you send them an email so they make sure to see it.

10 Likes

Hi @grabadosvenezolanos, thank you for writing to support@glowforge.com – I’ll reply to that email in just a moment.

@Jules and @JeremyNielsen - thanks for drawing my attention here tonight!

18 Likes

I need to update s database with the information of my purchase and we are in December practically and it would be a real abuse and lack of respect I was removed from the system … I checked two months ago and everything was fine … I expect an answer Immediate … and an update of my account with the correct data since it still comes out that I cancel the orders

I need to update s database with the information of my purchase and we are in December practically and it would be a real abuse and lack of respect I was removed from the system … I checked two months ago and everything was fine … I expect an answer Immediate … and an update of my account with the correct data since it still comes out that I cancel the orders

Unfortunately you aren’t going to get an immediate answer here as this is a forum mostly for customers with occasional staff input. You need to email support@glowforge.com, but also remember they’re all on the west coast, which is GMT - 8h… so they’re either all still asleep or just getting up.

1 Like

Tranquilo chamo que lo van a confirmar, solo dales un poco de tiempo para que revisen. Con las diferencias horarias puede tomar un poco más de lo normal, pero siempre nos han dado soluciones.

A todo esto enviaste el correo a soporte?

2 Likes

si solo que no es usual que unos dias antes de comenzar diciemobre inexplicablemente se desaparesca la orden…y no actualizen el estado…

1 Like

Entre las miles de ordenes que tienen no seria raro que alguna generara un error. Nos cuentas como te va cuando te den respuesta.

3 Likes

Many thanks @rodrigobrionesm. (Rita says the issue is resolved now.)

7 Likes

You should have already received a response from @Rita

Please, check your email for a response from support@Glowforge.com

Ya deberías haber recibido una respuesta de @Rita

Por favor, revise su correo electrónico para obtener una respuesta de support@Glowforge.com

EDIT: Thanks @Jules

2 Likes

I’m happy to help :yum:

6 Likes

Hi,
I have a question … I want to cancel my order and i want to know if there is any fee or commissions for cancellation .
Thank You :slight_smile:

You’ll want to create your own thread for that rather than attempting to resurrect this year old one. I believe that’s all you’ll need to do to cancel your order. There is no fee for canceling that I’m aware of. However, there are probably several people here who would prefer to purchase your unit from you at the original price you paid. If you post it for sale (NOT in the Problems and Support category) you’ll likely find an immediate buyer.

1 Like

Thank You !

1 Like