I have not recieved shipment my preorder placed in 2015

Overtly Obstreperous Ostriches

10 Likes

Birds of a feather? Ha

2 Likes

Ooo is the land where Jake the Dog and Finn the Human live.

3 Likes

The lost city of OOO?

1 Like

THIS is why we ( Spouse and I ) thought we would have our E mail by the end of July. I do not live on these forums, I come now and again to check updates.

I knew the time was getting close so I started to actually visit the forums more and pretty much got caught up, while looking for that original date I had thought I had found but could not remember where. Still, I do not remember receiving an update saying our items would be shipped by Oct 31.

I knew I was not crazy. I had seen it and here it was. Imagine my surprise and slight depression when I kept staring at that date of Oct 31, when all along, I kept expecting an E mail by the end of July. :frowning:

1 Like

You should maybe make sure that your email is set up explicitly receive email from Glowforge. I know they sent the schedule update out in an email. Received on June 7th:

Executive Summary
Note: our customers always ask about providing more detail, so this has a lot of detail. All the crucial information is in this summary if you donā€™t have time to read it through.

We last updated our schedule in December, when we told you to expect your Glowforge by July 31 (for orders placed by October 26, 2015) or August 31 (for all other orders).

Weā€™re now shipping production units. Weā€™re incredibly proud of how they turned out. Some of you have yours already. Some of you will get yours ahead of our latest schedule - and, Iā€™m so frustrated to say, some of you will receive yours up to three months later. Our updated schedule for final, production units is:

Now: Glowforge Basic deliveries underway.
June 30: Glowforge Pro shipments start.
September 30: Air Filter shipments start.
October 31: All Basic and Pro orders placed by 10/26/2015 shipped.
November 30: All Basic and Pro orders shipped.
December 29: All Air Filters shipped.

Yes, I did receive that E mail on June 7th. And even then, we pushed it to Aug 31 to hear something, but now we are still waiting with baited breath. Patience is a virtue. I just wanted to make sure I was not confused or suffering some memory issues.
I had to point it out because I felt foolish earlier mentioning when I came back to the forums after being away, that I was not worried because I thought, surely we would hear by the end of July, because, up to that point, I sincerely thought things were going to chug along.
It feels like the carrot has just been pulled a little bit farther out of our reach.
Oh well, it is what it is.
Yes, my mail settings are correct, thank you for the reminder. I have successfully corresponded off the forums with staff as well as support and I do receive the E mails.

2 Likes

Letā€™s not make that diagnosis just yet. :wink:
Sucks you havenā€™t gotten your unit yet. Hope you get it really soon! Iā€™ve really been enjoying seeing some of the truly amazing, inventive things people are capable of making. I look forward to seeing yours!

4 Likes