I lost electric in the middle of a pass through project

Help Please. I lost electricity in the middle of a large pass-through project. Now my GF won’t pick up where it left off. Any suggestions?

You can try downloading the file and erase what have been cut so far and then upload it. You can use coordinates to make sure the file is put at the same spot.

Its a pain I know and it wont look perfect. I have a UPS that I keep my glowforge on for that specific reason. Only takes power losses on 2 big project before I lose more money then a UPS costs :slight_smile:

I’m so sorry for the trouble while running a Pro Passthrough print on your Glowforge.

I’ve reviewed the report you shared with us along with the data from your Pro Passthrough print. Unfortunately, due to the way in which the process was interrupted, it isn’t possible to resume the Pro Passthrough print where it stopped. I’m so sorry for the bad news, and for any inconvenience this has caused. If you run into other trouble, or have any questions for our team, please reach out and we’ll be happy to help!