I need help, please ... I'm a newbie

I am looking for “the clips” that hold the intended material in place on the crumb tray.
I thought I had seen them in the GF catalog; however, not now that I’d like to cut a few.
I don’t know the actual name of what they’re called, hopefully the simple fix.
Anyone out there able to assist me?
Thank you !!!


Just so happens I was looking for them yesterday. I don’t recall who originally posted them but here are the ones I use:
Hold down pins help

If you use the search feature and type “hold down pins” you will find some others.


This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.