I really don't know what's wrong. Please help

WELLLLLLL…I just got the message “Camera didn’t take picture” trying to do another project after a successful one! I don’t know what happened because it was working great. I HAVE A TON OF ORDERS THAT NEED TO GET OUT MONDAY AND CAN’T BELIEVE I AM DEALING WITH THIS STRESS!

helllllppppppppppppppppppppppp!

With your machine off, check that all the cable connections are secure and make sure none of them have wiggled loose or are not-seated.

2 Likes

hi! I did :tired_face:

so it randomly started to center after turning it off and off 100 times since last night. It showed it was ready for me to upload material to the tray, did that, and now it’s back to scanning! It’s playing with my heart!

So sorry, such a bummer. Support will probably have to assist you at this point if you’ve tried what they suggest for this issue.

That sounds like it may be having difficulty staying connected to wifi. You might try restarting your wifi router, or temporarily connecting the Glowforge to a mobile hotspot instead of your home wifi.

1 Like

This is so odd! I rebooted the wifi, changed it to a different one and it still wasn’t working. I restarted the machine a bit ago, opened the lid, closed it and then it start to center again! The bed picture was refreshed and I was able to cut out a project! It didn’t cut all the way through but it did something! Once the project was finished I took out the material and it started with it’s problem again! I have such a horrible headache.

@fmnavarro316 I am so sorry your Glowforge printer is not taking a photo.

It looks like you sent us an email regarding this issue. I’m going to go ahead and close this forum post and follow up with you there.