I received my replacement for my Plus, but now the menu shows two?

I have my replacement Glowforge and I am printing again and very happy!

But, now I have two listed on the app. It confused me at first. I turned on my GF and it never came online. Then I tried the menu and found a second one that was online.

How can I remove the old one?

You don’t need to remove the old one, just select the new one and carry on. I suspect Glowforge has to eliminate the original one.

1 Like

It will eventually go away, gf will remove it.

Thanks. That is all I was expecting.

Send Support a note, they’ll delete it for you.

Actually, don’t send them a note, they’ll see it here in P&S and since that’s opened a ticket, they’ll take care of it that way.

This post created a ticket for them. That was my purpose in creating this post, to request them to remove it.

1 Like

I’ve had two listed for almost a year. It automatically chooses the active one, so it’s not an issue for me. I think of it as a memorial for Rynder, my first weapon of light…sigh…

1 Like

I only had my other GF just over a week before it stopped letting me print. So I didn’t really get a chance to bond with it. I just want the duplicate gone. So I am looking forward to support removing it.

2 Likes

I apologize for the confusion! I’ve removed the old Glowforge from your account. Since this issue is now resolved, I’m going to close this thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to support@glowforge.com