I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time:

That is how the email begins that includes the words " let us know if you’d like to receive your Glowforge…"

YES Please!

Thank you @dan and all the staff at Glowforge.

Thanks also to all of the BETA and PRU users whose projects have provided inspiration and kept the excitement alive.

I’m really looking forward to the next email!, I’ve been waiting a long time too :slight_smile:

86 Likes

Grats man!

2 Likes

Yaya! congrats! :tada::squeeee::boom::glowforge:

1 Like

Yay! Happy for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Squeeeeeeee! :smiley::fireworks::tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

2 Likes

Are you an early in the order process “regular” or an accelerated recipient. Either way … start the electron/light marvel making machine up :glowforge::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Awesome news!!! Clear your week…oh heck, clear your month …its like you should get maturnity/ paternity leave… :laughing:

3 Likes

So awesome. Thank for sharing the love.

1 Like

I know, and I just got one of those “make sure you use your vacation” emails at work too.

I’m excited. Thank you.

5 Likes

CONGRATS! :yum:

1 Like

Your projects and write-ups and documentation have been wonderful in keeping the anticipation level ramped up for me and I’m sure many others.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

And we have liftoff… :rocket:

4 Likes

Congrats.
We are really starting to get a backlog of people waiting for shipping. Let’s hope for one big shipment coming up soon.

1 Like

Congratulations and I love the way the drip drip of a few weeks ago has become a steadily stream.

9 Likes

Hurrah!

1 Like

Grats

1 Like

Hooorayyyyy! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Seeing all the golden ticket posts makes me feel like “will I be the next?” (And then I remember I ordered a Pro :sweat_smile:)

10 Likes